Salt, Gold, Steel and Ghosts (Spellbound Kingdoms)
Court of the Siren
- Force: 8
- Shadow: 6
- Arcana: 10
- Efficiency: 12
- Wealth: 3
- Scope: 11
- Income 2
- Tyl Saltblood
- Xander A Merchant and Captain of the Ship the Risen Gull Now a Shore Walker Gull
- Scowler An old sailor who has been on every kind of boat from Akran war ships to privateers. He is now missing both arms and one leg but still yearns for the Sea. Now a Far Wind Gull assisted by a young assistant named Tiffany, a gull in training.
- Jac Once an ex-King Below Cultist who was converted by Tyll when he performed a Miracle anointing Jac marking him as chosen by the Siren He has now become a Wave Speaker Gull and one of the best fighters in the Cult
- Lucy Dalmar an experienced first mate and now a Shore Walker Gull
- Marie Now become a Shorewalker Gull for the Court.
Buildings and Other Resources
- A Market Stall (+1 Income)
- The Risen Gull Caravel captained by Xander (+1 Income)
- Ferry (+1 Income)
The Lost Cave
- Recruitment Drive +1 Scope
- Raising of the Risen Gull +1 Arcana
- Cult of the King Below Papers +1 Arcana
Battle of the Cave: -1 Force -1 Scope Destruction of Shrine and Sea Cave
Though the Court is relatively poor as far as organisations go it mainly uses its money to support the people of Rithaign.
Traditions, Stories and Rituals
Traditions and rituals are currently lax in the court as they have not had time to develop and there are only a few members. A small but growing group have taken to a worrying practice of calling Tyll “Master” and seem worryingly intent on getting into close combat by appointing themselves as Tyll’s bodyguards. They follow Mad Hat Zack around and spend their time telling off anyone who calls them a cult, beating up town watch and agreeing with Tyll like a bad group of back up singers.
A traditional mark of a member is for the bottom of their cloak to be encrusted in Salt – Tyll and a number of others have had to stop a number of the newest recruits dipping their cloaks in the sea to develop these stains.
According to Tyll the Siren is most powerful in areas relating to the Sea, Freedom and Things thought lost (whether people or objects).