Salt, Gold, Steel and Ghosts (Spellbound Kingdoms)
Court of the Siren
- Force: 7
- Shadow: 6
- Arcana: 10
- Efficiency: 12
- Wealth: 3
- Scope: 11
- Income 1
- Tyll Saltblood – Leader of the Court of the Siren
- Xander A Merchant and Captain of the Ship the Risen Gull Now a Shore Walker Gull. A lover of music and an integral member of the cult. He took the Risen Gull to Oryn-Jar but became stranded there with Jac and a few others after the King of the Sea destroyed the ship.
- Scowler An old sailor who has been on every kind of boat from Akran war ships to privateers. He is now missing both arms and one leg but still yearns for the Sea. Now a Far Wind Gull who has trained Tiffany, to be a gull in training.
- Jac Once an ex-King Below Cultist who was converted by Tyll when he performed a Miracle anointing Jac marking him as chosen by the Siren He has now become a Wave Speaker Gull and one of the best fighters in the Cult. He also led a large number of the rituals of the cult and was chosen to go with Xander to Oryn-Jar where he has been stranded by the King of the Sea.
- Lucy Dalmar an experienced first mate and now a Shore Walker Gull. She has a husband who is also in the Court. She was badly hurt in the escape from Rithaign but has recovered and now captain’s The Call of the Sea.
- Tiffany – A Young woman who has a talent for administration and organization.
- Marie Now become a Shorewalker Gull for the Court.
- Garret Wyddowsoun – Dashing Privateer and Merchant who came to the forefront after the Massacre of the Cave. He is the daughter of a Widow hence his name
- Kyla – Spellbound ex Prostitute who sought freedom in the cult. She has become one of the masters of elemental maelstrom in the cult (Grigor the Toad)
Buildings and Other Resources
- Ferry (+1 Income)
- The Audacious Saint Galleon Captained by Lucy Dalmar
The Lost Cave
- Recruitment Drive +1 Scope
- Raising of the Risen Gull +1 Arcana
- Cult of the King Below Papers +1 Arcana
Battle of the Cave: -1 Force -1 Scope Destruction of Shrine and Sea Cave
The Risen Gull Caravel captained by Xander (+1 Income) but sunk by the King of the Sea
Cult of the Long Death Destroyed 1 Force in the Shadow War
Though the Court is relatively poor as far as organisations go it mainly uses its money to support the people of Rithaign.
Traditions, Stories and Rituals
Traditions and rituals are currently lax in the court as they have not had time to develop and there are only a few members. A small but growing group have taken to a worrying practice of calling Tyll “Master” and seem worryingly intent on getting into close combat by appointing themselves as Tyll’s bodyguards. They follow Mad Hat Zack around and spend their time telling off anyone who calls them a cult, beating up town watch and agreeing with Tyll like a bad group of back up singers.
A traditional mark of a member is for the bottom of their cloak to be encrusted in Salt – Tyll and a number of others have had to stop a number of the newest recruits dipping their cloaks in the sea to develop these stains.
According to Tyll the Siren is most powerful in areas relating to the Sea, Freedom and Things thought lost (whether people or objects).